Looking for answers? Refer to these frequently asked questions
to see if your question has been previously asked and answered!
All of the tracks are available to you right away when you login, and if there’s a Bonus or Masterclass coming out at a later date, the date will be shown on an overlay.
If it’s been released and you’re unable to see the video, you can take the following next steps to check your setup!
- Make sure you’re connected to a strong and reliable internet source. We recommend a private, high-speed connection like what most people have at home, rather than a public network where a lot of people are sharing the bandwidth — such as coffee shop WiFi.
- Double-check that you’ve got the most up-to-date version of your browser. We recommend Chrome.
- Log out, then log back in with your username and password to wake things up and start a brand new session.
- In the lower right corner of each video, you can also try setting the quality and resolution of the videos to be automatic so it can adjust to your internet connection speed.
- You can force your browser to reset by clearing your cache and browser history after logging out of the Member Area. It’s a good thing to do every so often to refresh anything that’s stale. You also can try switching to a different browser in case one is being particularly persnickety for you.
- If you're traveling in Indonesia, China, Turkey, or other countries that have censored internet, you may not be able to see the videos until you return home. Or if you have a VPN, we recommend using that while traveling.
- If you're on a plane, the plane's WiFi may not be strong enough to support the robust streaming content in our program.
If these steps don’t work, please email email@example.com, and we’d love to lend a hand!
If you are an active member, you will continue having access to tracks, training videos, and documents for the life of your membership.
When a subscription payment is processed, you have until that same date the next month to use all of the training content and documents. When that date re-occurs the next month, your credit card will be auto-drafted the subscription amount if your membership is still active at that point, thus granting you another month of access to the training and documents.
For example, if your subscription payment goes through on May 5th, you will have until June 5th to use the training and documents. Then on June 5th, your card will be auto-drafted the subscription amount if your membership is still active, granting you access to the training and documents until July 5th when the process is repeated again.
- Log in
- Click PROFILE
- Click SUBSCRIPTION
- You’ll see a column on the left titled “MEMBERSHIP”
- Underneath “MEMBERSHIP” you’ll see the membership level you have.
Anytime you upgrade, the first month’s cost is pro-rated based on the time that’s passed since your most recent payment.
PRO+ and Inner Circle Members get the E-Courses for FREE.
We are glad to discuss Chad’s leads with you. Just call 512-798-3500 ext.1 for an Agent Relations Specialist.
- Log in
- Click SUBSCRIPTIONS
- In the furthest right hand column, click PAUSE
- Click OK in the popup window
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agent relations specialists will be in contact with you!