REPLAYS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Because we know your time is super valuable, we'll tell you the meat is from 05:11-37:13. Here's what we covered on Day One:
- Annuities’ ability to elevate your portfolio
- How to avoid the common annuity mistakes
- Answering questions from other agents
HOMEWORK: Identify 5 clients that might be a good fit for an annuity
Day Two was all about demystifying annuities. So many agents don't sell annuities because they don't understand them. Here's what we covered on Day Two:
- Understanding the different types of annuities
- Explaining the basic structure of annuities and their benefits
- Key factors to consider when recommending annuities to clients
How to sell annuities by asking the right questions to begin conversations. Skip to 8:02 for the good stuff! Here's what we covered on Day Three:
- The importance of fact-finding and asking the right questions
- Tips for conducting an effective fact-finding conversation
- Overcoming push back to fact-finding questions
Develop a lead system: Mining your existing leads to generate new annuity opportunities. Here's what we covered...
- Importance of having a lead system
- Strategies for mining your existing leads
- Creating a process for future cross-selling opportunities
You know who your annuity sales prospects are...now what? On this last day of our 5 Day Challenge. Congrats to everyone who stayed committed to gaining knowledge and improving their business over these 5 days! Day 5 topics were as follows:
- Annuity sales basics
- Next steps for pursuing annuity prospects
- Bonus: Email template and phone script
Want to learn the complete sales process of a $269M+ annuity producer?
Now through Friday, May 26th, get special pricing on our Retirement Realized Agents Academy program.